This Policy applies to information we collect on “https://spokane.civicfs.com”, in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and us submitted through “www.civicfs.com”, and when you interact with our advertising and applications on “https://spokane.civicfs.com”. This Policy does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party, and information collected by any third party, including through any content that may link you to or be accessible from or on Origin8.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of “https://spokane.civicfs.com”. The information we collect on or through Origin8 may include:
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on “https://spokane.civicfs.com”
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or social security number ("Personal Information").
- Information that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as schedule of real estate owned, investment performance, etc.
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access Origin8 and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us on “https://spokane.civicfs.com”
- Automatically as you navigate through “https://spokane.civicfs.com” which may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- Via public records searches and other third-party record search technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with “https://spokane.civicfs.com” we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including: details of your visits to “https://spokane.civicfs.com” , including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on “https://spokane.civicfs.com” ; and/or information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Information. We may also maintain the information or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve “https://spokane.civicfs.com” and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Speed up your user experience.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present “https://spokane.civicfs.com” and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for collection.
- To notify you about changes to “https://spokane.civicfs.com” or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on “https://spokane.civicfs.com”.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our “https://spokane.civicfs.com” users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our employees, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
You can visit Origin8 without providing any Personal Information. However, if you choose not to provide any Personal Information, you will not be able to use the Services provided by us on Origin8.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of Origin8 that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. The following describes CCPA rights and explains how those rights can be exercised.
Right to Know
Consumers have the right to know about any personal information being collected about them and the purposes for which the personal information is used.
Right to Request
Upon verifiable request, consumers have the right to request that CIVIC disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal information that CIVIC collects about them, the categories of sources from which that information is collected, the business purpose for collecting the information, and the categories of third parties with which the information is shared.
Right to Delete
Upon verifiable request, consumers have the right to request deletion of personal information, provided that information is not subject to exemptions.
Right to Equal Service and Price
Consumers have the right not to be discriminated against for having exercised their rights under the CCPA. In particular, CIVIC may not:
- Deny the consumer goods or services.
- Charge the consumer different prices or rates for goods or services.
- Provide the consumer a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Threaten the consumer with any of the above.
How to Submit Your Request
To exercise your rights under CCPA and submit a request, please call our toll free number at (855)956-0661 or submit an online form here. Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable request related to your personal information. The verifiable request must provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative. You may only make a verifiable consumer request twice within a 12-month period. We cannot process your request if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls
Children and Minors
“https://spokane.civicfs.com” is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any Personal Information to or on “https://spokane.civicfs.com”. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on “https://spokane.civicfs.com” or on or through any of its features/register on “https://spokane.civicfs.com” or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to this Policy on this page with a notice that this Policy has been updated on the “https://spokane.civicfs.com” home page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users' Personal Information, we will notify you by email to the primary email address specified in your account and through a notice on the “https://spokane.civicfs.com” home page. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting “https://spokane.civicfs.com” and this Policy to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Last Modified: December 20, 2018